Tuesday, October 27, 2009

October 27 Entry 1

I'm not feeling very good today. I shouldn't of even come to school today but i was made to even though H1N1 virus is going around and your not supposed to be at school if you are even a slight bit sick.. I was made to come to school i was told i have no choice.. so im here and not wanting to be its a bad day.. everything is going wrong with me latley i have a stupid rash all over, i have a sty on my eye. and i'm getting sick... wow what a great week so far..

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear you weren't feeling good. Please make sure to write every Tuesday and Thursday. I don't see that you have completed this. If you don't do your work, you will have to come in before or after school. Please get the work done, so this doesn't become an issue.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete