Thursday, September 3, 2009

Sepember 3 Entry 1

My name is Brenda McHenry i lived in anamosa i moved to marion with my boyfriend. my dad died last summer so i dropped out of high school. my mom and i started have a lot of problems after my dad past away. she moved in with her new boyfriend. so i moved with mine and i decided to come back to get my deploma....

2 comments:

  1. Brenda, I am glad to have you in class this year. Someone new!
    Sorry to hear about your dad. I really am. It must be hard going through the transition of losing a loved one. My grandfather and I were incredibly close, and I considered him as a second dad. He passed away when I was twelve and it was really difficult for me to cope. I hope it gets easier for you. It is true that time is one of the world's best healers. I encourage you to stay in school and get that diploma. I am sure your dad would be proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Mrs. strand it will get better i think ya he wasn't my real dad but he was the best thing i knew for a dad so thank you

    ReplyDelete